Rosehip Tea – 250g
Rosehip tea is an herbal tea made from the fruit of the rose plant. They can be harvested from cultivated roses and wild rose bushes. Rosehip tea is naturally caffeine-free. It can be brewed using fresh or dried rosehips. Rosehip tea contains high amounts of vitamins that helps fend off the common cold and flu. This tea contains particularly large amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A, which support the immune system. The vitamin C is also responsible for the tangy, sweet flavour of this herbal remedy. Rosehip tea, like green tea, also contains high amounts of antioxidants and flavonoids that support immune health. These antioxidants fight off free radicals that can cause oxidative stress and a host of health problems. This tea also contains vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that protects against premature aging and other degenerative diseases.
BENEFITS OF ROSEHIP TEA:
- Rich in antioxidants
- May support a healthy immune system
- May protect against heart disease
- May aid weight loss
- May protect against type 2 diabetes
- May reduce inflammation and pain
- May fight skin aging
Rosehip Amount per 100g
Energy 279kcal (1165kj)
Vitamin A <1.2μg
Vitamin E 16.49mg
Vitamin C 408.3mg
Omega 3 28.7mg
Omega 6 41.3mg
Omega 9 16.1mg
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.
HOW TO BREW OUR ROSEHIP TEA:
- Shake product before use.
- Bring water to a rapid boil in kettle or sauce pan.
- Place 5g of the loose-leaf tea into a tea infuser. Set the infuser in a cup.
- Pour the boiling water through the infuser into the cup and let the tea steep for 3-5 mins. (Do not steep for too long as it might become bitter)
- Remove the infuser from the hot water and discard the tea leaves. (Be careful as it is still HOT.)
- Add some honey and lemon to taste.
Cautions and Storage info:
Store below 25ºC in a dry place, away from direct sunlight. Use within 24 months.
Rosa Canina Fruit seed and shell (Rosehip tea).
Manufactured & Distributed by:
Lady Rose Head Office
639 Honeyguide Way, Xanadu Nature Estate, Hartbeespoort.
Product of South Africa.
010 593 2753
Product weight including packaging: 320g