Restoring Day Cream – For Sensitive Skin
Our Lady Rose Day Cream was developed as an answer to sensitive and delicate skin. The plant extracts found in this product were selected to complement each other. The first group of extracts will enable the skin to reduce reactions and inflammation and the other group will ease skin by strengthening the cell rejuvenation. Our Day cream is infused with a rose-blend fragrance and is PARABEN FREE. Our day creams are packaged in airless packaging, keeping your product as fresh as possible whilst you use it.
BENEFITS OF CHAMOMILE OIL:
Chamomile oil contains a high percentage of good oleic acid and a low ratio of linoleic acid. This makes it a light oil which allows the skin to breathe if applied topically. It also helps unclog pores, prevents breakouts, and prevents premature signs of aging.
BENEFITS OF MARIGOLD:
Calendula oil is a natural oil extracted from Marigold flowers (Calendula officinalis). It's often used as a complementary or alternative treatment. Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving skin rash.
BENEFITS OF ST JOHN’S WORT:
Saint John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) was recognised as a traditional, folk medicine used topically for the treatment of wounds, abrasions, burns, sunburns, and inflammatory skin disorders. Its use in wound healing could be justified with its anti- inflammatory, antimicrobial and astringent effects.
BENEFITS OF SWEET ALMOND OIL:
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. Because almond oil is an anti-inflammatory, it may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient properties, almond oil has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves acne. The oil’s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Helps reverse sun damage. Studies have shown that vitamin E, one of the nutrients in almond oil, may help reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of scars. In ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, almond oil was used to reduce scarring. The vitamin E content may contribute to the process of smoothing the skin.
How to Use:
Step #1: Lady Rose Face Wash
Step #2: Lady Rose Toner
Step #3: Lightly apply our day cream in a gentle, soft and smooth motion, evenly over the face and neck until absorbed, or at night our Rosehip Oil or one of our Beauty Serums. Bring the product to skin temperature by warming a dab of cream between your palms for 3 seconds, so that your skin accepts it instantly. Do not rub – always apply as softly and smoothly as possible.
Cautions and Storage info:
For external use only. Store below 25ºC, away from direct sunlight. Use within 3 months after opened. Avoid contact with eyes. If product eye contact occurs rinse with clean cold water.
Almond oil is generally considered safe to use on your skin. However, there are some safety precautions to keep in mind:
- If you’re allergic to nuts, avoid using almond oil on your skin.
- If you’ve never used almond oil on your skin before, do a patch test before applying to your face.
- You can do a patch test by dabbing a small amount of almond oil on the inside of your wrist or elbow. If there are no signs of redness, itching, burning, or swelling within a few hours, the oil is likely safe to use on your skin.
Butylene Glycol, Water, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Centuarea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Euxyl PE 9010, Olivem 100, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.
DRA Pharmaceuticals, Corporate Park, Route 21, SA.
Lady Rose Head Office
639 Honeyguide Way, Xanadu Nature Estate, Hartbeespoort, SA.
Product of South Africa.
010 593 2753
Product weight including packaging: 108g