Restoring Day Cream – For Dry Skin
This Restoring day cream is ideal for people with dry skin as it helps to deeply moisturise the skin. Combining the selected ingredients within our day cream helps to maintain the water level at the skin’s surface. It helps in slowing down water evaporation from the skin, which assists in keeping the skin feeling moisturised for much longer. It is also infused with honey essence and is PARABEN FREE.
Our day creams are packaged in airless packaging, keeping your product as fresh as possible whilst you use it.
BENEFITS OF ARNICA:
It rejuvenates the skin; it has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Some research has confirmed that Arnica can lower pain caused by inflammation and decrease the healing time for inflamed bruising on your skin. Inside Arnica Montana are several compounds that are great for the skin, namely flavonoids, volatile oils, sesquiterpene lactones, carbonic acid and coumarins.
BENEFITS OF CUCUMBER:
Cucumber extract is a super-food for skin. The juice is composed largely of proteins, lipids, Vitamin C, and a variety of minerals, and possesses moisturising and emollient properties. It also has an astringent effect and can sooth and relieve puffy skin.
BENEFITS OF ELDER TREE:
These berries reduce wrinkles. Elderberries contain high levels of vitamin A. The ANA also says that elderberries may soothe the skin, help ease the appearance of age spots, and prevent or lessen wrinkles.
BENEFITS OF SWEET ALMOND OIL:
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. Because almond oil is an anti-inflammatory, it may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient properties, almond oil has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves acne. The oil’s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Helps reverse sun damage. Studies have shown that vitamin E, one of the nutrients in almond oil, may help reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of scars. In ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, almond oil was used to reduce scarring. The vitamin E content may contribute to the process of smoothing the skin.
How to Use:
Step #1: Lady Rose Face Wash
Step #2: Lady Rose Toner
Step #3: Lightly apply our day cream in a gentle, soft and smooth motion, evenly over the face and neck until absorbed, or at night our Rosehip Oil or one of our Beauty Serums. Bring the product to skin temperature by warming a dab of cream between your palms for 3 seconds, so that your skin accepts it instantly. Do not rub – always apply as softly and smoothly as possible.
Cautions and Storage info:
For external use only. Store below 25ºC, away from direct sunlight. Use within 3 months after opened. Avoid contact with eyes. If product eye contact occurs rinse with clean cold water.
Almond oil is generally considered safe to use on your skin. However, there are some safety precautions to keep in mind:
- If you’re allergic to nuts, avoid using almond oil on your skin.
- If you’ve never used almond oil on your skin before, do a patch test before applying to your face.
- You can do a patch test by dabbing a small amount of almond oil on the inside of your wrist or elbow. If there are no signs of redness, itching, burning, or swelling within a few hours, the oil is likely safe to use on your skin.
Butylene Glycol, Water, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract,
Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Parietaria Officinallis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber)
Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Euxyl PE 9010,
Olivem 100, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl
DRA Pharmaceuticals, Corporate Park, Route 21, SA.
Lady Rose Head Office
639 Honeyguide Way, Xanadu Nature Estate, Hartbeespoort, SA.
Product of South Africa.
010 593 2753
Product weight including packaging: 108g