Restoring Day Cream – For Aging Skin
This Restoring Day cream is ideal for people with aging skin. The ingredients within this product have many benefits that help restore the skin from the inside out. It is infused with Lemon essence and as a natural rejuvenating effect and is also PARABEN FREE. Our day creams are packaged in airless packaging, keeping your product as fresh as possible whilst you use it.
BENEFITS OF LEMON:
Stimulation of the skin’s micro-circulation and increase in skin vitality.
BENEFITS OF HOPS:
Softer, Supple Skin with Hops. For dry and stressed skin, as well as discolouration and wrinkles. Products that utilise the hops extract condition and moisturise skin without the use of oil. Given its anti-inflammatory effects, hops reduces heat in the skin, as well as redness associated with Rosacea.
BENEFITS OF PINE ESSENTIAL OIL:
Reduced inflammation. Pine essential oil is also touted as having anti-inflammatory effects. In theory, such effects could do two things: Ease symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, and Rosacea, and alleviate pain from related health conditions, such as arthritis and muscle pain.
BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY:
The anti-inflammatory properties of Rosemary extract helps to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. It also helps to heal burns and sooth the skin. This herb's medicinal qualities make it a powerful cure for chronic skin conditions including dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
BENEFITS OF SWEET ALMOND OIL:
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. Because almond oil is an anti-inflammatory, it may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient properties, almond oil has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves acne. The oil’s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Helps reverse sun damage. Studies have shown that vitamin E, one of the nutrients in almond oil, may help reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of scars. In ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, almond oil was used to reduce scarring. The vitamin E content may contribute to the process of smoothing the skin.
How to Use:
Step #1: Lady Rose Face Wash
Step #2: Lady Rose Toner
Step #3: Lightly apply our day cream in a gentle, soft and smooth motion, evenly over the face and neck until absorbed, or at night our Rosehip Oil or one of our Beauty Serums. Bring the product to skin temperature by warming a dab of cream between your palms for 3 seconds, so that your skin accepts it instantly. Do not rub – always apply as softly and smoothly as possible.
Cautions and Storage info:
For external use only. Store below 25ºC, away from direct sunlight. Use within 3 months after opened. Avoid contact with eyes. If product eye contact occurs rinse with clean cold water.
Almond oil is generally considered safe to use on your skin. However, there are some safety precautions to keep in mind:
- If you’re allergic to nuts, avoid using almond oil on your skin.
- If you’ve never used almond oil on your skin before, do a patch test before applying to your face.
- You can do a patch test by dabbing a small amount of almond oil on the inside of your wrist or elbow. If there are no signs of redness, itching, burning, or swelling within a few hours, the oil is likely safe to use on your skin.
Butylene Glycol, Water, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Cone Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Euxyl PE 9010, Olivem 100, Rosa canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.
DRA Pharmaceuticals, Corporate Park, Route 21, SA.
Lady Rose Head Office
639 Honeyguide Way, Xanadu Nature Estate, Hartbeespoort, SA.
Product of South Africa.
010 593 2753
Product weight including packaging: 108g