Orange Essential Oil 15ml
Orange essential oil is extracted from the rind of the sweet orange, Citrus sinensis. This is done by a method called cold pressing, which uses pressure to squeeze the oils from the rind. Sometimes, the leaves and flowers from the orange plant can be used as well.
Product benefits & How to use:
- Antimicrobial activity: Orange essential oil can be effective at stopping the growth of certain types of bacteria and fungi.
- Anxiety and depression: Orange essential oil appears to be effective at reducing levels of stress and anxiety.
- Pain relief: Some small studies have indicated that using orange essential oil topically or for aromatherapy may help with short-term pain relief.
- Used in skincare: Orange essential oil can be applied to skin in the evening to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Anticancer and antioxidant activity: Studies have indicated that orange essential oil or its components can inhibit the growth and lead to cell death in some cultured cancer cell lines.
Cautions and Storage info:
Safety and side effects: Always do a patch test before applying to the skin. Do not use old or oxidized orange essential oil, which can cause dermal sensitisation. This is a type of allergic reaction that may not be noticeable after one use, but it can cause severe reactions after you’ve used it a few times.
Caution! Please take note! Because we care about you and your family, we do not recommend ingesting any essential oils. They are highly concentrated and can be extremely toxic to your health and epithelial cells. (Always avoid eyes, sinuses, mouth, throat, and stomach.) Before using essential oil topically, ALWAYS do a patch test. Do not use undiluted essential oils on your skin, always use with a carrier oil or cream. If any irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention. Consult your healthcare practitioner before using essential oils, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any pre-existing medical conditions. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Always use oils responsibly and with due diligence. If skin irritation occurs discontinue use.
For external use only. Store below 25ºC, away from direct sunlight. Use within 48 months once opened.
Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
Manufactured & Distributed by:
Lady Rose Head Office
639 Honeyguide Way, Xanadu Nature Estate, Hartbeespoort.
Product of South Africa.
010 593 2753
Product weight including packaging: 89g