Benefits of Rosehip Oil
Rosehip oil is a natural source of vitamin A and omega 6 fatty acids. Vitamin A stimulates collagen production, which assists in slowing down the ageing process and omega 6 fatty acids is excellent at improving our skin’s essential protective barrier.
Benefits of Olive Squalane
- An excellent natural emollient that smoothes and softens skin.
- Similar to the skin’s natural oil (sebum).
- Penetrates the skin easily so a great carrier for other ingredients.
- Enhances elasticity.
- Spreads on the skin easily.
- Protects against moisture loss.
- Creates a luxurious, silky skin feel.
Benefits of Apricot Kernel
- Maintains the softness, suppleness, and radiance of the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of ageing, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines.
Benefits of Vitamin E
- Helps prevent signs of ageing
- Keeps skin hydrated and calm.
- Reduces sun damage.
- It can help reduce the appearance of scars.
- It may help moisturize skin.
Benefits of Frankincense
Frankincense benefits include the ability to strengthen skin and improve it’s tone, elasticity and defence mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes. Studies have shown frankincense to have anti-inflammatory and “tissue remodelling” properties.