Hydrating Beauty Serum
Lady Rose Hydrating Beauty Serum is a combination of powerful carrier oils developed for dry skin. It can also be used in the winter season for skin that needs more moisture. It gives the best results when used in combination with our Lady Rose face wash and toner. Our hydrating serum is packaged in airless packaging, keeping your product as fresh as possible whilst you use it.
BENEFITS OF AVOCADO OIL:
The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin to stay smooth, strong, and elastic.
- Calms itchy skin
- Heals chapped skin
- Replenishes dry skin
- Hydrates and moisturises skin
- Shields skin from ultraviolet radiation
- Protects against skin damage
SWEET ALMOND OIL NUTRIENTS:
- Vitamin A: The Retinol in vitamin A has the ability to stimulate the production of new skin cells and smooth fine lines.
- Vitamin E: This nutrient has antioxidant properties that may help prevent cell damage and help reduce ultraviolet (UV) damage to the skin caused by the sun.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These nutrients may help prevent premature aging and safeguard against sun damage.
- Zinc: This is an essential nutrient for healing acne or other facial scars. However, it’s worth noting that zinc is more effective for this purpose when taken orally as well.
BENEFITS OF ALMOND OIL FOR YOUR SKIN:
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. Because almond oil is an anti-inflammatory, it may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient properties, almond oil has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves acne. The oil’s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Helps reverse sun damage. Studies have shown that vitamin E, one of the nutrients in almond oil, may help reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of scars. In ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, almond oil was used to reduce scarring. The vitamin E content may assist in smoothing the skin.
How to Use:
Step #1: Follow our usual wash and tone routine.
Step #2: Add a few drops of oil to the tips of your fingers and massage gently into the skin.
Be careful not to stretch your skin.
Cautions and Storage info:
Caution! Avoid contact with eyes. If product eye contact occurs rinse with clean cold water. This product contains natural oils and essential oils and may cause irritation to certain skin types. If skin irritation occurs discontinue use.
For external use only. Store below 25ºC, away from direct sunlight. Use within 3 months after opened.
Perseagratissima oil, squalane, europaea oil, prunus amygolalus dulcis oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium graveolens flower oil.
DRA Pharmaceuticals, Corporate Park, Route 21, SA.
Lady Rose Head Office
639 Honeyguide Way, Xanadu Nature Estate, Hartbeespoort, SA.
Product of South Africa.
010 593 2753
Product weight including packaging: 79g