Clay Mask and Scrub 100ml
Lady Rose Clay Mask is a combination of mineral clays mixed with rosehip powder with it’s naturally occurring vitamin A (retinol) and vitamin C which stimulates collagen production. It also contains natural essential fatty acids linoleic acid (omega-3) and linolenic acid (omega-6).
What is collagen?
- Collagen is a protein abundant in the layer of skin called the dermis, where it forms a mesh that gives the skin elasticity, strength and firmness.
- With age, the body produces less collagen, at least 1% less per year. The structural integrity of the skin declines, wrinkles form and joint cartilage weakens. Collagen production also declines with exposure to factors such as smoking and UV light.
- Collagen molecules are too large to be absorbed through the skin, which makes our product so effective as it is a natural source of vitamin A and vitamin C which gets absorbs into the skin and stimulates collagen production from the inside.
Benefits of Rosehip Powder
- Rosehip contains great anti-inflammatory properties and soothes redness.
- Brightens, heals and moisturizes skin.
- Combats UV damage and dark spots.
Benefits of Activated Charcoal
Charcoals help in removing the dirt from the pores and gives your skin a thorough cleansing. These masks also control the oil secretion in your skin, making it perfect for skin prone to blackheads and acne. Activated charcoal draws bacteria, toxins, dirt and oil from the skin.
Benefits of Rose Petal Powder
If you have swollen, red, itchy skin especially from acne, you can apply an anti-acne rose petal powder mask for relieving your skin.
Being rich in vitamin C, rose petal powder can be used for soothing sunburnt skin. Heals wounds faster.
Benefits of Mineral Green Clay
For oily, combination and acne-prone skin, green clay is ideal for restoring balance. Green clay works overtime to soak up the excess oils that clog the pores and lead to acne and imperfections, plus it doubles as a powerful deep cleanser that helps to balance pH levels.