Clary Sage Essential Oil 15ml
Clary sage gets its name from the Latin word “clarus,” which means “clear.” It’s a perennial herb that grows from May to September, and it’s native to the northern Mediterranean, along with some areas in North Africa and Central Asia.
Clary sage is one of the most healthful essential oils, with anticonvulsive, antidepressant, antifungal, anti-infectious, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also a nerve tonic and sedative with soothing and warming components.
- Antibacterial properties. …
- Natural antidepressant. …
- Alleviation of menopause symptoms. …
- Reducing menstrual cramps
- Supports hormone imbalance
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Increases Circulation
- Relieves Insomnia
- Promotes skin health